Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a User Experience Product Manager, you’ll play an integral role in defining and implementing a best-in-class User Experience for users of Redis Enterprise Software.
The successful candidate will balance initiative and self-motivation with an ability to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams. You’re detail-oriented, curious, and inquisitive about what makes a product tick—and disciplined to record what you learn and build. You enjoy listening to partners and customers and can successfully navigate business-oriented and engineering organizations to achieve your goals.
If you’re passionate about helping software developers and enterprises alike adopt technology to power modern applications, this is the right challenge for you.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how quickly they can process, analyze, make predictions with, and take action on the data they generate. As the home of Redis, the most popular open-source database, we provide a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and ecosystem, interacting with customers, partners, and the customer-facing organization
- Help define the overall strategy for Redis Enterprise Software User Experience including the roadmap and business plan
- Drive user-focused features and customer empathy best practices.
- Define and document detailed product requirements in collaboration with architects, R&D, and the product design team
- Maintain a backlog of features, manage priorities, and ensure execution to specifications—and on time in light of Redis strategy
- Work with product marketing on go-to-market plans and with the education team to document product capabilities and train internal and external customers
- Lead domain specific initiatives across the product team and the entire organization
What will you need to have?
- 3+ years experience in product management or equivalent experience in an enterprise organization
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Capable of articulating, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information
- Experience working with product designers in building b2b products
- Prior experience with databases, distributed systems, and networking
- Excellent English, oral and written
Extra great if you have:
- Previous experience with observability and monitoring mission critical systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases (extra points for Redis experience)
- Previous experience working on products for developers and operators
- Can navigate cloud-native technology—public cloud providers, containers, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of 50's best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.