Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions and act on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Why would you love this job?
As an Engagement Manager, you will have dual responsibilities within the Professional Services organization. The first will be to collaborate with members of Sales team to create service proposals for our prospects and customers during the pre-sales process. Our Services model is based on predefined service packages that are designed to deliver accelerated value to our customers within a short period of time. The second will be to manage the delivery of our service projects to our customers over a multi week period ensuring that requirements are being met by our consultants and deliverables arrive on schedule. The Professional Services team uses an Agile Sprint model to design, develop and deliver our consulting services to our customers.
The ideal candidate has a technical background, proven project management experience, team leadership abilities and business development experience. You enjoy managing a wide variety of technical projects – demonstrating an attention to detail, patience and pragmatism – never losing sight of the customer’s business objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our Sales organization to develop effective account strategies and identify new business opportunities within an existing account.
- Manage professional services engagements by defining deliverables, timelines and reporting procedures, and driving projects to successful completion.
- Own the success of your portfolio of customers, including project execution, retention, renewal and upsells. Ensure that customers fully leverage their Redis Enterprise subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis and derive maximum value from their investments.
- Develop technical expertise with Redis, Redis Enterprise and Redis Stack and leverage that expertise to develop SOW proposals and guide technical discussions during consulting engagements.
- Develop business strategies that enable customers to grow in deployment maturity and competence and successfully execute key database projects.
- Develop deep relationships with customers. Travel to customer sites, trade shows and sales prospects as needed.
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product and technical materials, while providing feedback to Product Management and R&D teams.
What will you need to have?
- 7+ years of consulting and engagement management experience serving enterprise customers.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation, oral, written and listening capabilities. The ability to facilitate discussions and resolve conflicts is vital.
- Experience with new technology adoption, business transformation and change management. • Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Agile Scrum certifications.
- BS in Computer Science / B.A. or equivalent technical work experience.
- Fluency in French: Proficiency in spoken and written French, preferably as a native language, is highly desirable for this role.
Extra great if you have:
- Previous experience with open-source solutions and/or NoSQL platform products is a plus. • Professional Services and/or Development Management experience is a big plus.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Home internet & phone stipend
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO