Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
RedisInsight is a visual tool for developers and administrators to inspect and manage their Redis databases. The Redis Insight team is looking for an R&D Manager to lead the creation of a US-based development team. In this role you will build a team of talented engineers working on the next version of RedisInsight. This is your opportunity to shape a team from the ground up, to have a positive impact on their growth and development, and to delight our customers with core features in a popular DevOps tool. Your professional growth and development is important to us, and your success in this role will likely lead to opportunities to lead the development of other cloud products.
What you’ll do:
- Build, lead, motivate, and grow a team of software engineers.
- Lead, plan, and track feature development using Agile methodology.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to deliver a great user experience for our customers.
- Participate in code reviews, design discussions, and mentor and guide junior developers.
What will you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience managing software engineers
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying web applications to the cloud with Kubernetes
Extra great if you have:
- SAML, authentication, security experience
- Experience with noSQL databases, such as Redis.
- Experience designing for microservice-based architectures deployed on multiple cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience building high-throughput and highly scalable cloud-based applications
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.