Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As part of our global recruiting team, the Recruiting Coordinator has a direct impact on creating a phenomenal and seamless experience for our candidates. This role is critical to the success of our organization, as you’ll be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders across, Israel, Europe and Asia to ensure candidate interviews are scheduled in a quick and positive manner.
The successful candidate is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves. You thrive in an “all hands-on deck” environment, love startup culture, and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we scale. The right candidate will be someone who is great on the phone—articulate, friendly, and easy to talk to.
We need someone who is super organized and can juggle several requests at once, all while prioritizing what gets done first. You have a system in place for everything: managing your inbox, work, and tasks- and you never let anything fall through the cracks. If this sounds like you, read on.
What you’ll do:
- Supporting multiple recruiters, you will schedule and coordinate phone screens and interview loops, working directly with the candidates and hiring teams to ensure that the interview experience is both positive and enjoyable for all.
- Take ownership of candidates' interview process by working closely with recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers.
- Quickly resolve scheduling conflicts and provide updates to all involved.
- Ensure candidates have a great experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Become an expert at using our ATS (Greenhouse) and finding new efficiencies to save the team time.
- Assisting with other recruiting activities as needed.
What will you need to have?
- 2 years or more of experience in a similar capacity supporting high volume interview coordination.
- Autonomy and ability to work without heavy direction.
- Ability to multi-task and shuffle priorities under frequent time constraints.
- Ability to embrace change with a great attitude and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Desire to go above and beyond to connect with your coworkers.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:'
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.