Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager for our Israel site to lead Redis Lab’ recruiting strategy to support our phenomenal growth.
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience leading country or regional recruiting teams in a pre-IPO or public software company in a hyper-growth business environment. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a strong team player, can collaborate cross-functionally with multiple departments and stakeholders, and enjoys winning as a team, this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and mentor a local recruiting team based in Israel.
- Build recruiter capability (business acumen, partnering, and influencing skills) and create a strong sense of team unity and engagement both locally and with the broader global team.
- Execute the Israel hiring plan with a focus on acquiring top, diverse talent to meet our current and future hiring needs.
- Perform recruiting capacity planning and balance hiring resources to ensure that the right resource allocation is in place to successfully grow the company.
- Develop and execute diversity and inclusion recruitment strategies and embed them into programs and practices.
- Help build a welcoming employer brand, promoting our employer value proposition and growing brand awareness.
What will you need to have?
- 8+ years’ recruiting experience in the technical industry
- 3+ years’ experience leading recruiters, sourcers and coordinators with a strong desire to coach and mentor your team
- Experience in a hyper-growth environment and a proven track record of scaling recruiting teams to support growth of at least 50% YoY
- Analytical skills and ability to work well with data to understand and tell the talent story. Proven ability to use data and metrics to evaluate ROI of recruiting plans
- Strong background with a variety of recruiting tools and sourcing strategies
- Highly organized yet flexible with the ability to switch gears quickly
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.