Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Why would you love this job?
The Regional Account Executive at Redis focuses on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
The ideal candidate will represent the entire range of Redis products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. This Regional Account Executive position reports to the Regional Sales Director.
Redis hires for this and similar roles on an ongoing basis, so your application will be collected and kept on file as needs arise, subject to and in accordance with applicable law. Redis may not contact you immediately following receipt of your application.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively, identify, qualify and close a sales pipeline.
- Build strong and effective relationships in assigned customers and prospect accounts, resulting in growth opportunities.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for a one and a three-year period.
- Work independently while partnering with internal teams (Solution Architects, Professional Services, Marketing and Customer Success) to deliver positive customer outcomes.
- Close business (bookings) to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Participate in our sales enablement trainings, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamp, sophisticated sales training, and leadership and development programs.
What will you need to have?
- 6+ years field experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on closing net new logos. Demonstrated ability to open new accounts and run a complex sales process.
- A proven track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets.
- Ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology.
- Familiarity with databases, developers and open source technology a plus.
- The position is located anywhere in the Detroit area and requires ability to travel
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $67,000– $194,000 per year in New York, California, Washington, Colorado, and Rhode Island. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate’s work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis’ total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.