Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
The Regional Account Executive at Redis maintains and expands relationships with between 6-10 enterprise customers along with hunting for new logos within 50-60 assigned enterprise accounts. The RAE is responsible for achieving new business, renewal quotas, and assigned account objectives. Your portfolio will consist of leading brands that currently use Redis and are now ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment.
The ideal candidate will represent the entire range of Redis products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. This Regional Account Executive position reports to the Regional Sales Director – East.
What you’ll do:
- Build strong and effective relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis Labs.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel (including support, service, and management resources) in order to meet account performance objectives and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for a one and a three-year period.
- Work independently while collaborating with the Sales Development, Solution Architects, Demand Generation, Marketing and Customer Success teams to deliver positive customer outcomes.
- Close business (bookings) to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
What will you need to have?
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of strategic sales experience in B2B sales environment; SaaS and open source selling experience is preferred
- Ability to understand and pitch complex solutions in a simple and clear way
- Preferred experience selling cloud-based solutions deployed on GCP, Azure and/or AWS
- Competitive, driven, and goal oriented, with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- The position is located anywhere in the East Coast region and requires ability to travel in the future
#LI-Remote #LI-EF1 #BI-Remote
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.