Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and experienced SDR Manager to lead, motivate and coach our super talented SDR team across APAC.
You'll be responsible for managing a distributed team of 6 SDRs to generate high quality, revenue-generating opportunities for the business through outbound outreach and converting these through the funnel efficiently. If rapidly scaling a revenue organization into “IPO-ready” territory – and all the challenges that come with it – is something that drives you to perform at a peak level of excellence, then this is the role for you.
Our Vision of You
- Someone that has a natural ability to lead, coach and mentor a diverse group of individuals and is passionate about helping others grow in their professional development.
- An excellent team player, full of energy whose second nature is to celebrate the success of our team. Here at Redis we are not shy to celebrate and reward our wins and successes, which includes monthly prizes, quarterly awards & monthly Call Blitz days. Lots to celebrate and ring that virtual bell for on our global SDR channel to keep the Momentum and recognition going virtually.
- You have experience running an outbound SDR team and you have a data-driven background so you understand what good looks like.
- A key player with great people skills and high EQ, so your team will have no choice but to love working with you and follow your lead.
What you’ll do
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach a team of SDR’s responsible for prospecting into large Enterprise Accounts
- Oversee daily SDR activities and track performance metrics to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Coach the team on sales methodologies and best practices for highly effective prospecting.
- Effectively work in collaboration with other SDR Managers globally, Sales Management, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Sales Enablement.
- Work closely with Sales, Senior SDR Manager/Director, to identify areas of improvement for the SDR Teams
- Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring weekly 1:1s and also team group sessions
- Routinely assess and refine the team’s sales pitch and messaging to achieve optimum results.
- Oversee the adoption and usage of our sales development tool stack, including Salesforce.com, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator (Mai Mai in China), 6sense, ZoomInfo, and other surge & intent tools.
- Promote a high energy and fun environment where people are excited to work and inspired to over achieve their goals.
What you’ll need to have
- 4+ years of B2B software sales experience
- You MUST have 2+ years of experience as a Manager of SDRs
- Proven track record of exceeding against quota and/or other performance metrics
- Proven outbound “hunter” sales mentality with prospecting best practices expertise
- Excellent soft skills and the ability to train and coach others to excel
- A power user of sales tools, such as Salesforce.com, Outreach as well as prospecting and research software such as 6sense, Lusha and ZoomInfo
- Excellent written and spoken English and Hindi. Any experience of Mandarin/Chinese would be an advantage
We give back to our employees
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO