Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR), a key role at Redis, is responsible for generating interest in our products and services through targeted research, outbound activities and following up on inbound requests. Your goal is to engage the Redis market by systematically increasing market awareness and penetration. The SDR uses a variety of communication channels to reach potential customers and will carry out research on various key accounts when needed.
This position requires strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess and align customer interest to products and use cases. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with coaches and colleagues. This is a position of growth and learning in the areas of sales and marketing; being coachable is a must!
You will join the Field Sales organisation and be a member of the APAC Sales Team, working alongside Account Executives and reporting directly to the SDR Manager. This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing sales team in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer traction.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and nurture leads to generate opportunities. Find and cultivate a list of contacts and promote basic discovery to obtain meeting commitment that result in building a quality pipeline for our Sales Team.
- Data Enrichment and research of MQLs using resources including SFDC, LinkedIn and ZoomInfo.
- Execute established best practices and committed engagement cadences on time and on message, using Outreach, Salesforce, Drift and other tools
- Determine first-call qualification on defined inbound MQLs
- Conduct Outbound engagements (combo prospecting email+phone+social) to ideal customer profiles
- Manage and deliver on activities respective to KPIs
- Hand off qualified opportunities to Account Executives
What will you need to have:
- Graduated from College/University
- Preferably up to 1-2 years' work experience in a similar domain; however this is not a bar for natural talent- if you think you have it, show that to us!
- A demonstratable curiosity, resourcefulness, motivation and initiative
- Enjoy the scrappiness of a fast-moving startup (with the stability of an established company!)
- Confidence and coachability
- A keen desire to work with people who are highly diverse
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Outreach is preferred
- The ability to write a compelling message and tell great stories
- Passion for technology and excitement about the future!
- Fluency in English.
- Based out of India (we can offer flexibility in terms of state location)
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leaves
- Flexible working options
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.