Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Why would you love this job?
Redis is rapidly growing and is actively seeking Sales Development Representatives based in Austin, TX.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a key role at Redis responsible for generating interest in our products and services through targeted research, outbound activities, and following up on inbound requests. The goal is to engage Redis’ market by systematically increasing market awareness and penetration. The SDR uses a variety of communication channels to reach potential customers and will do research on various key accounts when needed.
This position requires strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess and align customer interest to products and use cases. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with coaches and colleagues. This is a position of growth and learning in the areas of sales and marketing; being coachable is a must!
You will join the Sales Development team in Austin, working alongside Corporate Sales Representatives and Account Executives as directed by the SDR Managers. This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing sales team in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer traction.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect and qualify leads from targeted accounts and personas.
- Leverage leading-edge sales and marketing tools to strategically prospect and engage targeted accounts and personas.
- Perform high volume outbound prospecting via email, social media and phone.
- Strategize with your Account Executives and leadership to develop strategic account plans.
- Schedule qualified meetings for our Field Sales Team.
- Create and manage accurate records in Salesforce.com, Outreach, and other peripheral systems.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
What will you need to have?
- Have demonstrated curiosity, resourcefulness, motivation and initiative.
- Enjoy the scrappiness of a startup (with the stability of an established company!).
- Are confident and coachable.
- Love working with people who are highly diverse.
Extra great if you have:
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Outreach
- You can write a compelling message and tell great stories.
- You have a passion for technology and the future excites you!
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
“The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $42,000 – $68,250 per year in Texas. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate’s work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis’ total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.”