Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a key role at Redis responsible for generating interest in our products and services through targeted research, outbound activities, and following up on inbound requests. His/Her goal is to engage the Redis market by systematically increasing market awareness and penetration. The SDR uses a variety of communication channels to reach potential customers and will do research on various key accounts when needed.
This position requires strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess and align customer interest to products and use cases. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with coaches and colleagues. This is a position of growth and learning in the areas of sales and marketing; being coachable is a must!
You will join the Corporate Sales team in Austin and be a member of the North America sales team, working alongside Corporate Sales Representatives (CSR) as directed by the Corporate Sales Director. This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing sales team in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer traction.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and nurture leads to generate opportunities. Find and cultivate a list of contacts and promote basic discovery to obtain meeting commitments that result in building a quality pipeline for our Sales Team.
- Data enrichment and research of MQLs using resources including SFDC and LinkedIn.
- Execute established best practices and committed engagement cadences on time and on message, using Outreach, Salesforce, Drift and other tools.
- Determine first-call qualification on defined inbound MQLs.
- Conduct outbound engagement (emails + phone calls) to ideal customer targets.
- Manage and deliver on activities (calls, emails, etc…) respective to KPIs.
- Hand off qualified opportunities to Corporate Sales Representatives.
What will you need to have?
- Graduated from college/university.
- Have demonstrated curiosity, resourcefulness, motivation and initiative.
- Enjoy the scrappiness of a startup (with the stability of an established company!).
- Are confident and coachable.
- Love working with people who are highly diverse.
- Fluent in English.
Extra great if you have:
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Outreach
- You can write a compelling message and tell great stories.
- You have a passion for technology and the future excites you!
We give back to our employees
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.