Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to ensure that data and analysis are at the core of our decision making processes at Redis. This role may be for you if you are excited about finding creative, data-driven approaches to complex problems.
The Sales Operations team at Redis collaborates with functions like enablement, alliances, marketing, finance, and business intelligence to make our go-to-market motions effective and scalable as the company prepares to IPO. The Sales Ops Analyst role will perform critical analysis on these efforts, with a focus on testing hypotheses and making informed recommendations.
What you’ll do:
- Own the design and development of reports and dashboards that our sales teams use on a daily basis to sell more effectively.
- Dig into our sales systems to find gaps in our processes, data, and metrics in order to recommend targeted improvements & enhancements.
- Work with leaders from sales, marketing, finance, and product to tie cross-functional data together to make informed decisions.
- Partner with our BI team to perform complex analysis of large data sets, combining insights from across the business with information from our sales stack.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analytical support to our sales reps, leadership, and cross-functional teams.
What will you need to have?
- 2-5 years experience in sales/business/revenue operations, consulting, or business analyst function, ideally in SaaS
- Data-driven with ability to tell stories using data and analysis
- Customer-centric attitude with excellent communication skills; able to facilitate discussions with senior leadership
- Advanced experience with Salesforce Lightning reports and dashboards
- Advanced experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets (pivot tables, lookup and reference functions, macros, etc.)
- Experience with Tableau or another BI tool
- Experience with SQL
- Salesforce or Tableau certifications
- Experience with Agile Project Management methodologies and/or Jira
#LI-Remote #LI-EF1 #BI-Remote
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.