Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Salesforce Developer you’ll work with team members (including analysts, developers, architects, and program managers) to translate business requirements into custom solutions. Our current tech stack is built around Salesforce, Outreach, LeanData, and Zuora with custom integrations to our data warehouse (Postgres + Redshift) and external CRM systems through AWS.
This role is part of the Sales Systems and Data Operations team, which is responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce and all connected sales platforms. We operate as a product team, working with a broad set of stakeholders across the organization to understand requirements, establish priorities, design and implement solutions, and iterate.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with team members to design & build solutions that will drive the acquisition of customers at scale through robust sales processes.
- Consume requirements and validate technical specifications in order to scope out level of effort, prioritization, and timelines.
- Surface recommendations on areas for improvement/optimization within our tech stack and drive adoption of new and existing processes by streamlining user experience.
- Expand and maintain existing architecture for internal and integrated systems including bug resolution and uprooting tech debt.
- Work with team members and stakeholders where appropriate to understand the business context for your work.
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years as a developer within the Salesforce ecosystem, writing and testing custom solutions using Apex, SOQL, Lightning UI (LWC), Visualforce, and REST/SOAP API
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience interacting with third party APIs from Salesforce
- Experience building database queries in SQL
- Experience with code versioning and release management/governance processes
- Experience with advanced declarative Salesforce tools including flow automation, object modeling, data governance controls
- Salesforce certifications (e.g. Advanced Admin, Platform Developer I/II, or Platform App Builder preferred)
Extra great if you have:
- Experience working in a SaaS and/or open source company
- Experience with AWS Lambda, AWS Systems Center, AWS SQS, and Ruby language
- Experience with GitHub for versioning
- Experience with Outreach and Zuora
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to source requirements as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Agile Project Management methodologies and/or Jira
- Experience with Business Process mapping and design
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.