Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We are looking for a passionate Sales Development Manager to lead, motivate and coach our Enterprise SDR team across EMEA.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organisations reimagine how quickly they can process, analyse, make predictions with, and take action on the data they generate. As the home of Redis, the most popular open-source database, we provide a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our team across our five global offices.
You'll be responsible for managing a direct team of SDRs to generate high quality, revenue-generating opportunities for the business by managing both inbound and outbound leads and converting them through the funnel efficiently.
If rapidly scaling a revenue organisation into “IPO-ready” territory – and all the challenges that come with it – is something that drives you to perform at a peak level of excellence, then this is the role for you.
Our Vision of You
- Someone that has a natural ability to lead, coach and mentor a diverse group of individuals and is passionate about helping others grow in their professional development.
- An excellent team player, full of energy whose second nature is to celebrate the success of our team. Here at Redis we are not shy to celebrate and reward our wins and successes, which includes monthly prizes, quarterly awards & monthly Call Blitz days.
- Someone with experience running an outbound SDR team, with a data-driven background to understand what good looks like. A key player with great people skills and high EQ, so your team will have no choice but to love working with you.
What you’ll do
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach a team of SDR’s responsible for prospecting into large Enterprise Accounts
- Oversee daily SDR activities and track performance metrics to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Coach the team on sales methodologies and best practices for highly effective prospecting.
- Effectively work in collaboration with Sales Management, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Sales Enablement.
- Work closely with Sales, Senior SDR Manager/Director, to identify areas of improvement for the SDR Teams
- Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring weekly 1:1s
- Routinely assess and refine the sales pitch, messaging, touch patterns, and cadences to achieve optimum results.
- Oversee the adoption and usage of our sales development tool stack, including Salesforce.com, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, 6sense, ZoomInfo, and other surge & intent tools.
- Promote a high energy and fun environment where people are excited to work and inspired to over achieve their goals.
What you’ll need to have
- 4+ years of B2B software sales experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Manager
- Proven track record of exceeding against quota and/or other performance metrics
- Proven outbound “hunter” sales mentality with prospecting best practices expertise
- Excellent soft skills and the ability to train and coach others to excel
- A power user of sales tools, such as Salesforce.com, Outreach as well as prospecting and research softwares such as 6sense, Lusha and ZoomInfo
- Excellent written and spoken English
- You can work remotely in France. We will also consider applications to work remotely from other EMEA locations
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.