Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
Redis is looking to hire a Senior ABM Manager, AMER Field Marketing to support the AMER and LATAM territory and be responsible for the strategy, execution, and optimization of all field account-based marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaigns, events, digital and social. This individual should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized account-based tactics.
In this role, you will work closely with our Sales, SDR and Partner teams to design, build, implement, measure, and optimize highly personalized and account centric marketing motions that drive pipeline expansion and/or acceleration across our core named and strategic accounts within territory as well as up levelling our relationships through thought leadership and customer intimacy.
If you’re creative, goal-driven, self-motivated, and love working in a fast-paced environment, we want to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Develop region-specific ABM strategy and work closely with Sales to implement ABM into account-level plans.
- Analyze target accounts to determine the optimal ABM campaign and tactic mix and deploy marketing initiatives on a segment or industry basis, using various mediums, including digital, events and social media.
- Take a data-driven approach to customizing marketing assets and developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales-buying stages, and support the account go-to-market plan.
- Work with Sales to develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; develop account and contact-level insights to enrich account ABM.
- Work with Sales to track organization penetration and gaps in targets within strategic accounts; align Field Marketing and Sales in defining ABM targets. Monitor and analyze performance and report marketing contribution and ROI across all field owned ABM activities.
- Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, customer intimacy and driving leads and MQLs for your sales region
- Support various other marketing projects as needed
What will you need to have?
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline (a + if you are a certified ABM practitioner)
- 7+ years of related marketing experience, with at least 2 years dedicated ABM experience.
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Good knowledge of marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua Hubspot etc.
- Good knowledge of Account Based/Insight tools like 6Sense, Bombora, DemandBase etc
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Very strong Communication skills across written, oral and presentations
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.