Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We’re looking for a Senior Account Operations Program Manager to join our Sales Operations team. This person will collaborate directly with sales leaders to design and implement sales territories including Account prioritization, segmentation, and ongoing account list management.
Our ideal candidate is an empathetic individual who strikes a balance between providing a good customer experience to stakeholders and championing our operational standards. You need to have a high degree of empathy for salespeople and their craft, be comfortable with data complexity, and be able to use technology to optimize your efforts.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide sales leaders with analysis to aid in territory planning
- Analyze account allocation, aligning design with corporate sales strategy
- Translate manual and automated analysis into centralized, transparent Account score
- Perform regular account book reviews with sellers and sales management and recommend changes
- Plan and execute account allocation for future headcount and organizational changes as needed
- Identify market opportunities from data sources, sourcing new accounts where appropriate
- Facilitate review process with sales leaders to create and update territories and market segments
- Establish and formally document best practices and standards
What will you need to have?
- 4+ years in Sales/Revenue/Business Operations role working with Sales Managers to design territories and manage account assignments
- Experience with Salesforce, including familiarity with reports and dashboards, Data Loader, Salesforce Lightning
- Expertise with spreadsheets (Excel and Google Sheets) for data manipulation including pivot tables, lookup & reference functions
- Strong quantitative ability with a passion for analytics
- Clear and empathetic verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Extra great if you have:
- Ability to translate user needs into requirements for business processes and/or technical tools
- Salesforce certification(s)
- Experience with LeanData, 6sense, DataFox, ZoomInfo, Syncari, and/or Slintel
- Experience aligning Sales Territories and Quotas
- Sales experience or sales strategy experience in a B2B product company
- Experience with Agile project management
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.