Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our AI team!
The Product Marketing Manager – Redis for AI & ML is responsible for building out and communicating our AI infrastructure value to internal and external audiences. This means elevating our overall value propositions through the creation of narratives and marketing experiences, and working to scale our messages and technical content through a range of different channels.
In this role, you are responsible for enhancing the differentiation of Redis for AI in collaboration with cross-functional teams across product management, developer relations, engineering, and sales. AI is increasingly important to enterprises as they transform their business, and our unique take on real-time infrastructure helps attract the most innovative enterprises in the world. This is a strategically important role for us.
What you’ll do:
- Position a category-leading product in MLOps/ML deployment lifecycle space, and category-creating product in Vector Similarity Search.
- Collaborate closely with product management and engineering to define a product strategy that creates the user adoption flywheel of the company.
- Work in lockstep with sales, product management, and the marketing team to build out the GTM foundations to get initial product-market fit and then to develop a scalable sales motion.
- Drive product initiatives using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Produce content tied to winning marketing campaigns that assists the sales team in all phases of the sales cycle.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create white papers, e-books, and other product/technical content for use in the marketing funnel.
What will you need to have?
- 6-8+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience marketing AI infrastructure
- Experience selling to IT and business leaders
- Experience in creating and executing highly detailed go-to-market plans in collaboration with sales and product management
- Ability to define and create all needed content to support targeted customer use cases that create scalable GTM execution
- Experience collaborating with the field to create and optimize sales playbooks that drive customer acquisition and accelerate time to land and expand
- Have worked successfully in a data-driven organization where impact was measured in terms of customer acquisition and speeding up time to revenue
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.