Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for an Automation Engineer to join the US R&D group.
As an Automation Engineer you will join our talented R&D Group, design automated testing, and take an active part in Redis’ newest features and modules (e.g. RedisAI, RedisGraph, RediSearch).
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with automation experience that loves continuous learning and tackling automation challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, design, and develop quality assurance automation test flows, optimized for simplicity and performance.
- Investigate and recommend innovative, automated test approaches for new features
- Design, implement, and test automation infrastructure.
- Participate in and contribute to our company’s Quality Assurance strategy.
What will you need to have?
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and/or professional experience
- Hands-on experience in automation test design and development with frameworks like Cypress.io, Selenium, TestCafe, etc.
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems under tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
Extra great if you have:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other Datacom protocols
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with developing multi-tier tests (clusters, complex test/network topologies, etc.)
- Experience with database testing (preferably NoSQL database)
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VMware, Azure)
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.