Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
Redis is looking for an energetic and pipeline-focused Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation, who will manage our global marketing campaigns and demand generation programs. In this role, you'll work closely with various groups within marketing to help develop and execute demand strategies, campaigns, and programs designed to generate leads that contribute to pipeline and revenue for Redis solutions.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of demand generation best practices, a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to drive program execution while managing the expectations of various stakeholders.
They are highly collaborative and have a strong track record of planning, building, and managing large-scale campaigns. They’re excited by the challenge of working cross-functionally at a fast-paced, hyper-growth company. This role is a high-visibility and high-impact, where they will partner closely with other marketing and sales teams to drive awareness, demand, pipeline, and bookings.
What you’ll do:
- Increase lead generation and qualification through a prescriptive global demand generation strategy.
- Understand the user and customer journeys and align critical messages to target audiences within those journeys.
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing managers to develop a complete campaign messaging and content strategy, execute against the plan to deliver a robust library of full-funnel content to support a variety of marketing functions and tactics
- Develop and execute short and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and sales pipeline with tactics that include email campaigns, engagement and nurturing, advertising, webinars, sales enablement, direct mail, social media, etc.
- Coordinate with web, field, events, and ABM teams to ensure strong alignment across functions to achieve an integrated marketing motion tied to campaign themes and goals.
- Create and maintain project and program specifications for requirements, workstreams, and schedules. Manage
- Manage marketing campaign requests and communicate with cross-functional departments to deliver projects on time.
- Work closely with Marketing Ops to actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to sales pipeline and conversion, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition, and activation.
- Provide weekly status reports and updates on all active joint campaigns and requests.
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing B2B demand generation programs
- Proven success in program execution, including the development and delivery of innovative programs
- Candidate must be comfortable working on multiple programs/activities at any given time, and ownership of projects from concept to execution to reporting on results
- Ability to write and produce engaging content and write quickly and concisely for non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work in and across teams.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a positive attitude and passion for learning
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking skills that demonstrate valuable business insights.
- Experience with Marketo, Tableau, 6Sense, and Salesforce is preferred
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.