Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are seeking a Senior Demand Generation Manager to join our marketing team. This highly visible role will define and execute Redis Enterprise campaigns across various channels.
The Senior Demand Generation Manager plays a pivotal role in leading the growth of our organization by creating, optimizing, and managing marketing campaigns that attract new qualified leads to our website and convert them. This data-driven individual should be able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis with creative ideation and strategy development.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute multi-channel campaigns that attract and engage our target audience.
- Grow new leads (including MQL’s) by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Forecast, track and report on marketing campaign performance. Develop and implement testing plans to drive continual improvement.
- Partner with internal creative and copywriting to design emails and develop content that drives engagement/action.
- Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and project success by managing stakeholders, calendars, budget, timelines, and processes.
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years experience in content marketing with experience creating and executing world-class multi-channel campaigns in a hyper-growth technology company
- Experience in database and/or software infrastructure industry ideal
- Experience with developing and executing marketing programs for high-growth startups
- Ability to develop ideas into actions, advancing “back-of-the-napkin” ideas and concepts into viable communications programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented with a strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals; ability to use metrics to manage programs and measure success
- Outstanding writing, content creation, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with content creation, email marketing, and lead nurturing
- An understanding of SEO and how to implement it with content marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate across various departments within the organization
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.