Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for a Senior Developer Growth Marketing Manager to join our Growth Marketing team!
Redis is the most loved database in the world with millions of downloads. We are looking to hire someone who is eager to make a huge impact and help Redis reach even more developers. This is a unique and fun opportunity that is a cross between engineering and developer marketing. Do you enjoy helping developers understand complex technologies and build innovative ways to reach them? Do you have what it takes to try growth hacking strategies aimed to accelerate product activation and conversion? This is the role for you.
This position requires strong, hands-on full-stack experience working in the B2B2D space. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to develop compelling, high-quality, and innovative content for developers. You will join the marketing team, help shape developer marketing strategy, and establish Redis' position as an industry leader.
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of all the marketing-related in-house production and sample apps. And you’ll be using these apps to run various developer-focused campaigns. You’ll also be writing technical content, building or improving apps, creating videos, and so on.
What you’ll do:
- Run and manage technical campaigns. You’ll use your engineering and marketing skills to run effective developer campaigns to rapidly convert users into customers, with a laser-like focus on goals and metrics.
- Take ownership. Take ownership of some of our production and sample marketing apps and help grow their adoption.
- Create technical content. You’ll create compelling, unique, and interactive content to grab developers’ attention.
- Serve as cross-functional manager. This role will require you to work closely with Sales, RSDs, Field Marketing, and PMMs to successfully organize or participate in others’ campaigns and initiatives.
What will you need to have?
- 4-6+ years of experience as a Sr. developer, Sr. developer advocate, developer/technical marketer, solutions architect, and/or product marketer
- Proven hands-on experience building apps with Java/Spring frameworks
- Hands-on experience and a good knowledge of deploying and maintaining production apps on AWS, GC, Azure, Heroku, Netlify, Vercel, etc.
- Proven track record writing technical content such as white papers and articles
- Knowledge of technology stacks related to cloud native, preferably in the big data/database/NoSQL space
- Experience with B2B2D and SaaS offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams, clients, and executive leadership
- Solid exposure to and love for open source technologies
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.