Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Redis is looking for a Senior Devops Developer to join our R&D department in Tel-Aviv.
As a DevOps Developer you will be part of our cloud group, creating and supporting the entire development and deployment process of the fastest NoSQL clusters on earth, running many hundreds of clusters on top of all major public and private cloud infrastructures.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual that loves to work with a diverse team of bright and ambitious people. You are passionate about delivering software at large scale. You like to utilize open-source tools and leverage automation to improve your speed and reach.
If you are passionate about software and the means to deliver it in cutting edge environments with the best tools, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Work on the next-generation technologies, products and solutions of Redis superior clustering technology.
- Work closely with the Redis development teams to design, build and maintain the tools that they need in order to be as effective as possible.
- Work closely with the Redis Cloud Operations team to design, build and maintain the tools that make its job easier.
- Debug, maintain and improve the Redis cluster infrastructure and related services, enhancing our ability to handle many thousands of databases with millions of requests per second.
- Lead and embrace micro service architecture and migrate various platforms to run on Kubernetes with best practices.
What will you need to have?
- Four or more years of experience working with large scale , complex systems.
- Experience using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Flux, ArgoCD)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform) and configuration management (ansible, chef)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Self-direction, ambition and an eagerness to learn new things
Extra great if you have:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, micro services and ecosystem (Helm, kustomize, Istio, CSI, GKE, EKS…)
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, NewRelic, Zabbix, ELK or other).
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with NoSQL solutions at the architectural understanding level
- Have participated in an end-to-end big data and/or large scale performance challenge
We give back to our employees:
- Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
- Redis has been named one of 50's best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.