Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
The Senior Field Marketing Manager will drive our marketing efforts across the Southern EMEA regions, with a specific focus on France, Spain, Italy, and Israeli markets. You will be responsible for building, managing, and optimizing our field marketing strategies to maximize our contribution to the pipeline and revenue across the region. This will include, but not limited to, building, executing, and managing all local marketing tactics including campaigns, events digital and social; optimizing our localized French and Spanish websites; and using analytics to measure, refine and optimize our ongoing performance.
In this role, you will work closely with our Sales, SDR (Sales Development) and Partner teams to drive multi-channel, customer-centric field marketing motions that help create brand awareness, demand, and new opportunities across our priority accounts within territory. In addition, you will also work closely with our corporate marketing functions.
If you’re passionate, creative, goal-driven, self-motivated, and love working in a fast-paced environment, we want to meet you.
This position will report to the Director of International Field Marketing.
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy. In line with global field marketing goals.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email, direct, digital and social marketing and other channels as you see fit
- Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving MQLs and SQLs for your sales region
- Use existing martech tools to build and enhance personalised experiences based on intent and interest for our customers and prospects and apply a data driven philosophy to your investment decisions.
- Monitor and report marketing contribution and ROI across all field owned activities
- Support various other marketing projects as needed
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- You are fluent in French and English. Ideally, also proficient in either Spanish, or Italian but not a requirement.
- 7+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or demand gen and ABM principles
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Knowledge of marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua Hubspot etc.
- Knowledge/Experience of 6Sense or other ABM / Intent platforms as well as ABM principles.
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Strong Communication skills across written, oral and presentations
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- You are metric driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.