Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why would you love this job?
In this role you will develop and maintain our management platforms (with over 200K users). You will be responsible for E2E development of essential features with customer-facing clients.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in large-scale web applications from the server side to the client, who is eager to learn new technologies and create a real impact for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a scrum team on the development of Redis management platform (with over 200K users and high scale)
- Develop new user-facing features and improve the user experience
- Collaborate closely with Product and R&D teams
- Research new technologies and integrate them into Redis platforms
What will you need to have?
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer experience in SaaS product
- Extensive experience in React and Typescript
- Experienced with Node.js and Express (or similar)
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
Extra great if you have:
- Proficiency in Java or an equivalent object-oriented language is a plus.
- Experience with our tech stack (Typescript, Spring, Spring Boot, MySQL, Redis)
- Experience designing REST APIs
- Experience with container orchestration platforms, particularly Kubernetes