Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Backend Oriented) to join our R&D Department in Tel-Aviv.
Why would you love this job?
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will develop and manage our Redis Enterprise cloud platforms, used by more than 200K users. You will be responsible for research of new technologies and integrating them into Redis’ platforms.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with vast experience in large-scale web applications from the server-side to the client, who has faced scalability, stability, and performance challenges.
If you enjoy tackling technological challenges using a broad set of technical skills and are passionate about pushing our technology forward, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and design new features and enhancements with an emphasis on clean and highly efficient code
- Participating and leading architectural discussions
- Analyze and improve the performance and stability of our codebase
- Mentorship for developers in the team.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Support, and other R&D teams
What will you need to have?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering / equivalent experience
- Great communication skills and ability to lead big projects
- Six or more years of hands-on experience with high traffic, high availability, and large-scale web server development
- Extensive experience with server architectural challenges
- At least three years of experience using Java and SQL
- High code standard and passion for new technologies
- Experience with Agile methodology
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with Domain-driven design, Event-driven architecture, and Microservices patterns and tooling
- Experience with React
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as ELK and Redis
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.