Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
If you’ve ever wanted to further your career through the exposure and refinement of multiple skill sets, this role is for you! This role will give the applicant a chance to gain experience in security functions such as Incident Response (IR), security monitoring, hunting, intelligence, forensics, policy development, and tuning. We’re excited to tackle new initiatives in the upcoming year that will give this candidate the opportunity to plan and implement solutions that have an enterprise wide effect!
*** All remote applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship or transfer at this time. ***
What you’ll do:
- Champion continuous Security Operations program improvement. Drive technical maturity and process changes to achieve dynamic defense posture.
- Work closely with multiple business units to
- Improve security understanding and response
- Define and implement solutions for misconfigurations and vulnerabilities
- Manage security alerting through rule development, tuning, and automation
- Own and continuously improve on an evolving security stack
- Drive enterprise response automation efforts
- Act as the Incident Response commander for potential security incidents
- Manage security escalations and partnerships through third party managed services
- Perform deep-dive analysis of forensic artifacts
- Review security policies and work with GRC functions to drive certification efforts
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years of experience in security operations; preferably incident response
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience in the following areas (including, but not limited to): security alert tuning and automation, host forensics, malware analysis, network traffic analysis, and heavy Linux internals knowledge for file-level forensics
- Strong familiarity with AWS, GCP, and Azure cloud environments
- OWASP and MITRE framework familiarity
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience with multitasking and prioritization efforts
Extra great if you have:
- CISSP, GIAC, or equivalent certifications
- Security architecture and engineering experience
- Red teaming experience
- Experience with vendor specific tools such as Crowdstrike, Wiz, Logz, and Imperva
We give back to our employees
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.