Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Redis is looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer to join our R&D department in Tel Aviv.
Why would you love this job?
In this role you will develop and maintain our management platforms (with over 200K users).
You will be responsible for E2E development of essential customer-facing features of a SaaS product.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in large-scale web applications from the server side to the client, who is eager to learn new technologies and create a real impact for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Develop significant flows in the Cloud Redis management platform
- Improve existing code and drive it to excellence, testability and CI
- Develop new user-facing features and improve the user experience
- Work closely with team members, product, DevOps, support, customer success, and R&D teams in Israel and abroad
- Research new technologies and methodologies and integrate them into Redis platforms
- Lead features inside and outside the team E2E
What will you need to have?
- At least 7 years of experience as a software engineer.
- B.Sc. in computer science or software engineering or equivalent
- Work experience with Java or C#
- Experience with MySQL
- High technical skills and ability to dive into complex systems
- Work experience with production deployment, debugging and maintenance
- Work experience with customer facing features
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate well with all development interfaces
- High level English skills
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP) and SaaS products
- Experience with FE technologies, especially React
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet & phone stipend
- Gym membership for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO