Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
The Senior NetSuite administrator is responsible for managing all the setups to support finance business. This role works closely with the internal Financial Business Operations team and the finance business systems analyst to effectively manage project plans and implement change management to financial systems.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and administer the NetSuite system to ensure that it’s secure and effective.
- Ensure system integrity with proper use of sandbox environments, production data backups and testing for all system and data changes.
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users.
- Manage the setup, configuration, and customization of NetSuite OneWorld in a multi-subsidiary/ multi-currency environment.
- Create and modify saved searches, reports, dashboards and KPI's. This would also involve customizing roles and assigning roles to users.
- Communicate effectively with business users, project consultants and NetSuite Support.
- Design, estimate, implement, and maintain enhancements to NetSuite for various business needs.
- Standardize the process that governs these changes and present enhancement proposals at change review sessions.
- Work closely with audit, compliance, and security teams to ensure the financial systems follow SOX regulations, ITGC, and cybersecurity best practices.
What will you need to have?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ Years of NetSuite Financial ERP System experience is a must
- An understanding of financial business processes setups, including but not limited to accounting, AR, AP, etc.
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections to NetSuite to support various business needs
- Strong attention to detail as well as being very goal oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently
- In-depth knowledge of Suite Builder (creating custom forms, lists, records, fields and roles).
- Hands-on experience with Suite Analytics (creating dashboards, saved searches reports including SQL).
- Good knowledge of Suite Script/web services, CSV imports, and scheduling scripts & notifications.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.