Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Senior Partner Solutions Architect, you will collaborate with GCP to create Redis-powered solutions for specific business and database needs while helping increase business value to end customers. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and more to drive pipeline and top-line growth aligned with your partnership.
What you’ll do:
- Be a key part of the Redis Strategic Alliance team for Google Cloud to define and execute on the partnership go-to-market strategy, goals, and ongoing efforts aimed at pipeline and revenue growth.
- Work with various organizations at your aligned cloud provider to create joint solutions and drive adoption using Redis Enterprise and public cloud technologies.
- As a subject matter expert (SME), educate and enable internal and external technologists on joint solutions with Google Cloud and customer value proposition, including assisting with prospect pre-sales and existing customer expansions.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and R&D teams including collaboration on blogs, white papers, webinars, technical assets, and more.
- Develop technical assets such as workshops and demos alongside other technologists at Redis to contribute to a growing catalog of solutions for prospects and customers.
What will you need to have?
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise pre-sales engineering (ideally database engineering)
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Google Cloud infrastructure and platform services such as Compute Engine, IAM,Cloud Run, Cloud Storage, DataFlow, MemoryStore, VertexAI, BigQuery, and Spanner.
- Experience with server-side programming frameworks and languages such as Java or C#
- Experience with scalable distributed systems and databases
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to travel 35-50% post-pandemic
Extra great if you have:
- Degree in computer science or engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- Google Cloud Associate, Professional Engineer, or specialty certification
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.