Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Partner Solutions Architect, you’ll collaborate with our strategic alliance team and partners to create Redis-powered solutions for specific business and database needs while helping increase business value to end customers. You’ll work cross functionally with sales, marketing, product, and more to drive top line growth by way of our partnerships.
The ideal candidate, will be self-motivated team member and good listener with a talent for creative solutions. You have depth in one or two major industries such as financial services, insurance, telecommunications, automotive, etc. You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges patiently and pragmatically, never losing sight of the business objectives while working with Redis’ strategic alliance partners.
The location is flexible within the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Redis’ Industry Solutions cross-functional team members to create a last mile story and technical assets related to Redis, industry verticals, and strategic alliance partner technology portfolios.
- Work with various organizations to create joint solutions and drive adoption using Redis Enterprise and public cloud technologies.
As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one industry area, educate and enable internal and external technologists on joint solutions, including assisting with prospect pre-sales and existing customer expansions.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, marketing, sales, and R&D teams, including collaboration on content such as blogs, white papers, demonstration assets, workshops, webinars, and more. This will contribute to a growing catalogue of solution accelerators for prospects and customers.
- Participate in conferences, meet-ups, and other related events as needed.
What will you need to have?
- 7+ years experience with relevant industry standards in your identified domain
- Hands-on experience with server-side software languages such as Java or .NET
- Hands-on experience with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud infrastructure and platform services
- Degree in computer science or engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years of experience in pre-sales engineering for enterprise software
- Associate, professional, or expert certification with a cloud provider
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems and databases
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.