Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our Cloud Product Management team to focus on managing the domains of cloud architecture and security of Redis’ DBaaS offering. This includes both customer-facing features, features related to security and scalability, supporting compliance & certification processes, best practices and more.
Why this job would be a great fit for you
As a member of the Cloud Product Management team, you’ll be an integral part of the PM team that’s responsible for one of the fastest-growing Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) products in the world.
Our ideal candidate is one with a deep understanding of security and infrastructure in the realm of enterprise SaaS in the cloud. You’ll be leading features such as identity management and will implement security best practices within the product.
The role will require you to work closely with our R&D teams that focus on identity management and scalability as well as with our CISO organization to steer industry-leading compliance and certification programs based on the business priorities that you’ll help shape and drive. You’ll be an integration point for peer Product Managers and will act as their trusted security advisor for their features.
This job is for you if you’re passionate about building products in the cloud, solving large-scale problems, and staying ahead of the curve when it comes to technology.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how quickly they can process, analyze, make predictions with, and take action on the data they generate. As the most popular open source database, we provide a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.
What you’ll do:
- Own the domains of cloud architecture and security in the Redis Cloud offering and be the focal point across all aspects of security.
- Define security features and write detailed product requirements in the security domain, such as identity and user management, in collaboration with Engineering, Product Design and peer Product Managers
- Work with the CISO team to drive certifications and compliance programs, and see them through implementation in the product
- Drive security best practices with fellow product managers and their features, follow industry standards and keep current with ongoing CVEs
What will you need to have?
- Prior experience as a PM, or a senior position in engineering, operations or security organizations that has worked closely with PM
- Deep understanding of and prior experience with building SaaS infrastructure
- Deep understanding of and prior experience with security best practices for enterprise software products
- Capable of articulating, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information
- Excellent English, verbal and written
Extra great if you have:
- 5+ years of product management experience with cloud architecture or compliance and security-related capabilities for enterprise-grade products
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Proven experience in working on certifications such as FedRAMP, SOC2, PCI etc.
- Deep understanding of and prior experience with SAML and other identity management protocols and features
- Experience with NoSQL databases (extra points for Redis experience)
- Can navigate security aspects in public cloud providers, containers & K8s
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.