Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Senior Product Manager, Cloud-Native, you will play a key role in managing the lifecycle of Redis' Kubernetes product offerings, cloud-native operations as well as our integration with key ecosystem partners.
The successful candidate will balance initiative and self-motivation with an ability to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams, internal to Redis as well as partner and customer teams. You are curious and inquisitive about what makes a product tick as well as detailed oriented and disciplined to record what you learn and create product requirements, documentation and communicate in verbal form to audiences of various skill levels. You enjoy listening to partners and customers and can successfully navigate business-oriented and engineering organizations to achieve your goals.
If you are passionate about helping software developers and operators use cloud-native technology to power modern applications this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Define detailed product requirements in collaboration with our engineering team and key company stakeholder
- Manage the product lifecycle for one or more of our partner eco-system integrated product offerings (IBM/RedHat, VMware, GCP, among others)
- Work closely with our Redis partner management, sales enablement, marketing, and customer success to integrate the product with our business processes
- Collaborate within the product management team to prioritize product requirements across our portfolio
- Act as the primary product evangelist within our organization, with our partners and to the greater community
What will you need to have?
- Current experience with Kubernetes, containers and cloud-native technologies is mandatory
- 5+ years experience in software product management or equivalent experience in an enterprise organization
- You can clearly articulate, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information
- You’re comfortable with code and have some experience writing code
- Prior experience with databases; stateful workloads
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software and/or a technology relevant field
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with NoSQL databases (extra points for Redis experience)
- Experience working on product offerings for operators (IT, DevOps)
- Experience working on software modernization project in an Enterprise environment
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure: Azure, GCP, AWS and others
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
#LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-EF1
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.