Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why would you love this job?
Are you excited to talk about how data and data platforms can transform businesses? Do you love partnering cross-functionally to bring new products to market with highly differentiated messaging? Read on, because we are hiring a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to do just that. As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be the resident storyteller for Redis’ products, lead GTM strategy across different product lines, and create and execute campaigns to drive product adoption.
A successful candidate will be comfortable with both technical and creative aspects of positioning database technologies and have insight into how developers, architects, and DevOps decision-makers think and evaluate software. This role is for people who love to tell the enterprise software story in a compelling, authentic, and engaging way through content development and other initiatives.
What you’ll do?
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Product Management, Sales) to develop go-to-market plans, product positioning, and messaging with which to execute product launches, marketing programs, sales enablement, and demand-gen campaigns.
- Work closely with our top-tier cloud partners to build messaging and positioning and go-to-market with a joint value proposition.
- Collaborate across the Marketing and Sales teams to create a sales and demand generation playbook for Why Redis Enterprise campaigns.
- Write blogs and host quarterly webinars that cover thought leadership for the evolving and fastest growing segment in the database market and demonstrate why Redis is among the best-of-the-breed databases.
- Manage complex projects, conduct market, industry, and competitive research to inform these projects, and see them to fruition within deadlines in a highly independent environment.
What you’ll need to have?
- 7+ years of industry experience working for SaaS companies; at least 3 years of product marketing experience
- Prior experience or background in developing or marketing enterprise software; Experience in a database company preferred
- Have an understanding and empathy for the different personas – from developer, architects, to DevOps – and able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience
- Proven experience in content creation-including blog posts, decks, videos, etc. – for all stages of the marketing funnel from awareness to consideration to decision-making
- Passion about technology and eagerness to learn new concepts while at the same time be able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical person
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including the ability to create effective presentations; Ability to present complex technical solutions in a clear and convincing way
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment
Extra great if you have:
- Prior work experience or proven ability to quickly pick up the market and technology landscape in the database and/or data platform space
- CS Degree and/or MBA preferred
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Home internet reimbursement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $183,000 – $297,000 per year in New York, California, Washington, Colorado, and Rhode Island. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate’s work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis’ total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.