Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our R&D Department in Tel-Aviv.
Why would you love this job?
As a QA Engineer you will be working on the full cycle of automated and manual testing: creating a strategy; writing a plan; creating and executing tests; finding regressions; logging and verifying bugs; and writing automation for the executed tests.
The ideal candidate is a team player that has experience in network communication protocols, knowledge and experience in programming, and an eagerness to find the blockers in our products.
If you are passionate about looking at a product from different angles with different perspectives and testing it with different expectations, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Write, execute, evaluate, and maintain test cases for in-memory database clusters and web applications.
- Develop automated tests in Python.
- Create and upgrade test plans for each release.
- Develop and maintain smoke, performance, and functional and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified deFfects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate, and resolve the defect.
What will you need to have?
- At least four years of hands-on experience in testing complex software systems
- At least one year of experience in developing automation flows (Java or Python)
- Experience in system, networking, and UI testing
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other Datacom protocols
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of QA practice—both at the conceptual and practical level
- Experience with Linux OS
Extra great if you have:
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience with database testing (preferably NoSQL database)
- Experience with distributed systems (clusters, complex test/network topologies, etc.)
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VmWare, Azure, etc.)
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.