Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As the latest addition to our recruiting team, you will support hiring in Israel. You should have recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
The successful candidate is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves. You thrive in an “all hands on deck” environment, love startup culture, and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we scale. The right candidate will be someone who is great on the phone—articulate, friendly, and easy to talk to. This person must be engaging and excited to tell people about Redis and our culture.
If you are passionate about recruiting, building a company, and combining strategic thinking with impeccable customer service expertise in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, then this is the challenge for you!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for end-to-end recruiting and consultation; including research, building robust pipelines for critical skills, sourcing, candidate assessment, interview and offer management.
- Identify, develop, and implement innovative sourcing strategies for key roles that result in quality talent pipelines to meet hiring needs now and in the future.
- Be comfortable with all aspects of recruiting, such as pre-screening resumes, conducting phone screens, feedback collection, and navigating negotiation conversations.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to understand business objectives in order to provide external insights on the talent market (i.e. demographic trends, employment projections) and to develop a holistic sourcing and hiring strategy.
- Be a brand ambassador. Provide a top-tier candidate experience by being a candidate advocate and maintaining a line of communication with candidates at every step of the recruiting process.
What will you need to have?
- 6+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth environment within a technical company.
- Working knowledge of recruitment components, including but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, salary trends, relationship management, and negotiation.
- Experience recruiting across various functions and functions.
- Strong sourcing capability to drive relationship recruitment.
- Experience influencing leaders while establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers.
- Strong operational experience with recruitment tools and processes.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.