Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why would you love this job?
- You help develop the open source clients for connecting to Redis, used by daily by millions of developers.
- You help influence, and get to work on other open source projects!
What you’ll do:
- Plan, design, and implement features in multiple Redis clients
- Define, and develop new features, improving how they’re used by millions of developers
- Work and interact with the open source community, to help expand the use of Redis
- Help internal stakeholders with their use of Redis clients
- Help others make better use of Redis, through their use of our clients
- Participate in and contribute to make other Redis clients better
What will you need to have?
- An opinionated approach to writing quality code, and a desire to do so in multiple languages
- 7 years of experience with Java
- Additionally a minimum 1-2 years of experience with at least one of Python, C#, Rust, or NodeJS
- A deep desire to learn and share
- A strong independent work ethic
- A test driven development (TDD) approach to software development
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience managing an open source library