Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why would you love this job?
You will work on complex problems related to indexing and querying at a large scale, influencing millions of daily users around the world. You will be contributing to the continuous success of the Redis data platform, making developers happy and assisting them in writing reliable and fast applications dealing with their data.
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement, and own new features related to indexing, searching, querying, and extending Redis capabilities, while maintaining maximum performance
- Investigate complex real-world issues and state of the art algorithms
- Contribute to the open source community as well as to Redis enterprise products
- Work closely with other professionals from teams such as R&D, Support, DevOps, and Product, leading one of the fastest and most loved NoSQL databases in the world
- Seek solutions and new approaches to existing and new problems
What will you need to have?
- BSc. in computer science or equivalent
- 6 years of related experience
- Proficiency in at least one of the following topics and related algorithms: indexing/querying, big data, distributed-systems
- Experience as a system-level C/C++ programmer that has worked with multithreaded code in a Linux environment and is able to approach complex problems creatively and with an open mind
- Self-directed, ambitious, and eager to learn new skills and technologies
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with Redis
- Object Oriented experience
- Participated in an end-to-end big data and/or large-scale performance challenge
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet & phone stipend
- Gym membership for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO