Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior UX Designer to join our Product Design team in Tel Aviv.
UX Designers at Redis are responsible for the functional design and research of all Redis products. They have rich experience with user-centered problem-solving methods, and they collect, analyze and act upon qualitative and quantitative data.
If you get inspired by challenges, feel comfortable working in a highly complex technological environment, thrive in a collaborative environment, and love to create intuitive designs, this is the perfect role for you.
We’re Redis, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,500 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $246 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
Why would you love this job?
- Design complex user interfaces optimized for simplicity and performance
- Identify and define problems, collect and analyze information, present to team and org in a convincing way
- Identify opportunities for growth around the whole user journe y and work with hypotheses and experiments to understand our users better
- Improve existing user interface designs and flows.
- Collaborate with product managers, data, and customer success teams, to create and iterate on user flows and prototype mockups
- Work closely with R&D to ensure that the implementation has been tested and meets the design.
What will you need to have?
- At least 6-year of hands-on experience as a UX Designer for a SaaS company
- Experience in plan, run, analyze, present and apply UX Research in an agile-based company
- Proficiency with UX design tools (e.g. Figma, Axure, Miro, Balsamiq), UX research tools (e.g. Airtable, Usertesting.com), Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Mixpanel, Amplitude), and Agile tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.)
- Analytic thinking with attention to details and problem-solving mindset
- Good personal skills: team player, independent, organized, open-minded, and flexible with strong time management skills
- Strong portfolio
Extra great if you have:
- A university degree in a relevant discipline: Cognitive / Applied Psychology, Human Factor Engineering)
- Demonstrated experience with Quan & Qual UX Research methodologies
- Experience in designing products used by developers
- Experience with running a Usability labs and A/B tests in an Agile environment.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
When applying, make sure you provide a link to your portfolio
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.