Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for a knowledgeable SEO Manager who is passionate about creating and optimizing site content and pages that connect with users’ intent and that deliver on business goals.
You will work on the popular redis.com property in addition to other properties, and your contributions will reach a very large audience looking for the best NoSQL database that meets the real-time needs of successful modern applications.
You are a self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills who thrives working in a fast-paced, technically-driven organization, and are comfortable with ambiguity and change. You have a start-up mentality and an ability in making the complex simple.
If you are ready to raise the bar and take our SEO function to the next level, we’d love to talk with you.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the SEO strategy and implementation to deliver significant growth in organic traffic and conversions
- Own, build, and manage the SEO roadmap – you’ll partner with key members of the Marketing team to drive alignment and execution of technical and content SEO goals
- Forecast and monitor SEO performance, set KPIs, build reporting, and communicate pacing towards targets to leadership
- Manage the relationship, priorities, and output of our SEO agency
- Recommend experiments to align content with search intent among target audiences
- Educate and guide the team on both technical and content SEO best practices
- Proactively and frequently perform research to identify opportunities to outrank competitors
- Develop and implement a scalable link building strategy
- Develop processes and workflows to effectively manage SEO projects and requests
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role, preferably in the tech industry (B2B SaaS a plus)
- 2+ years of experience managing SEO agencies and tools
- Proven experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Fluency in SEO tools and analytics (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Bing Webmaster Tools, Conductor, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, etc.)
- Solid technical knowledge of how to effectively optimize your content for Search (indexability, meta tags, on-page performance, optimizing for rich/featured snippets, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Excellent project management, communication, influencing, and negotiating skills
- Strong attention to detail, timeline sensitivity, and goal orientation
- Strong team player with a positive attitude who takes initiative to get stuff done
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.