Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a CTO team member, you will design and implement new features while maintaining maximum performance, investigate complex real-world issues, and develop modules that make Redis a multi-model database!
The successful candidate is a system-level experienced C/C++ programmer that has worked with multithreaded code in a Linux environment and is able to approach complex problems creatively and with an open mind.
If you are eager to learn, have a flexible mind, and are not afraid of difficult challenges, then you belong
What you’ll do:
- Take part in the next generation multi-model database effort.
- Own end-to-end implementation of new features for Redis’ modules (e.g. RedisJSON, RedisGraph and RediSearch), from design through deployment.
- Investigate complex phenomena in production environments.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of Redis internals.
What will you need to have?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 5 or more years of experience with programming
- Extensive knowledge of system development in C
- Experience in developing a multithreaded software
- Self-direction, ambition, and innovation
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a team
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking
- C++/Rust Object Oriented experience
- Participated in an end-to-end big data and/or large-scale performance challenge
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of 50's best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.