Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the Chief Technology Officer’s (CTO) team on Redis Labs’s machine learning and AI journey.
As a CTO team member, you will design and implement new features while maintaining maximum performance, investigate complex real-world issues, and develop modules that make Redis a multi-model database!
The successful candidate is an experienced programmer that has worked in the machine learning domain and is able to approach complex problems creatively with an open mind.
If you are eager to learn, have a flexible mind, and are not afraid of difficult challenges then you belong with us.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis Labs helps organizations reimagine how quickly they can process, analyze, make predictions with, and take action on the data they generate. As the home of Redis, the most popular open-source database, we provide a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.
- Take part in the next generation of multi-model database efforts
- Own end-to-end implementation of new AI and machine learning features for Redis Labs from design through deployment
- Investigate complex phenomena in QA and production environments
- Acquire in-depth understanding of Redis internals
- Sc. in computer science or software engineering
- Five or more years of experience with programming
- Knowledge and practical production experience in the ML/DL domain
- Experience in developing multi-threaded software
- Self-direction, ambition, and innovation
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a team
- Have a M.Sc.
- Experience with Redis
- Participated in an end-to-end big data and/or large-scale performance challenge
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.