Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a member of the OSS Redis team, you will be responsible for the software of one of the fastest and most popular NoSQL databases on earth.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual that loves to work with a diverse team of bright and ambitious people. You are passionate about technology in general and specifically the challenges around performance, OSS, and finding the simple and elegant solution to a problem. You are a quick learner, always eager to learn and improve, and consistently trying to understand how things work and not only how to use them.
If you’re all that, fun to work with, and want to make an impact while contributing to a wildly successful unicorn, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the next generation of the Redis database on both open source and proprietary forks as part of Redis Cluster products and solutions.
- Own and lead Redis features end-to-end, from design through development and deployment.
- Debug, maintain, and improve the Redis infrastructure, enhancing its features and its performance.
- Work closely with team members, Product, DevOps, Support, Customer Success, and other R&D teams.
What will you need to have?
- Five or more years of development experience working on a production grade system and/or high performance product.
- Three or more years of hands-on C development experience, preferably on Linux.
- Experience working on networking applications, mainly implementing server apps.
- Self-directed, ambitious, and eager to learn new things. Passionate about technology and always learning about new tech.
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis).
- Experience developing for popular OSS projects.
- Experience developing async IO networking applications.
- Experience working on distributed applications.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.