Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why would you love this job?
The Strategic Account Executive-Financial Services at Redis will focus on building, maintaining and expanding relationships with some of our largest accounts in North America. You will be responsible for achieving new business, renewal quotas, and assigned account objectives. Your portfolio will consist of leading brands that currently use Redis and are now ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment.
The ideal candidate will represent the entire range of Redis products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. This Strategic Account Executive reports to the Senior Regional Sales Director.
What you’ll do:
- Build strong and effective relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel (including support, service, and management resources) in order to meet account performance objectives and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for a one and a three-year period.
- Work independently while collaborating with the Sales Development, Solution Architects, Demand Generation, Marketing and Customer Success teams to deliver positive customer outcomes.
- Close business (bookings) to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
What will you need to have?
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of strategic sales experience in B2B sales environment; SaaS and open source selling experience is preferred
- Ability to understand and pitch complex solutions in a simple and clear way
- Preferred experience selling cloud-based solutions deployed on GCP, Azure and/or AWS
- Competitive, driven, and goal oriented, with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling in to major Financial Services accounts across North America
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $67,000– $194,000 per year in New York, California, Washington, Colorado, and Rhode Island. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate’s work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis’ total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.