Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for an experienced, high-impact Cloud Alliances leader to join our Strategic Alliances & Partner team. In this role you will focus on expansion and management of all aspects of our global partnership with Google. This is a management position for a critical partnership, supported by a direct report and a dedicated partner solution architect.
Our ideal candidate will have significant experience in both building and managing successful at-scale cloud provider ecosystem partnerships. You will have an impressive track record in building joint business plans, value propositions, campaigns and GTM strategies as well as successful achievement of both strategic and sales goals.
This is a diverse and high-performing team with a strong focus on collaboration. Every member of this team is both an active learner and a mentor to the other team members. Candidates will have an inclusive and confident mindset and thrive on building relationships with key technology leaders and networking with bright and ambitious people.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and own strategy and execution for our Google partnership.
- Create, strengthen and maintain relationships at multiple levels that will drive increased visibility and grow the partnership.
- Collaborate with sales, technical, service and management resources as needed to make the partnership successful.
- Drive a joint partner business planning process in which mutual performance objectives, sales targets and critical milestones are defined.
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner sales, marketing, and technology needs on a regular basis.
- Manage a sales pipeline through the coordination of partner and Redis' field sales teams.
- Effectively position and promote Redis Labs value proposition across internal and external functions.
What will you need to have?
- Minimum of 5+ years of leading Cloud alliances
- Track record of growing enterprise software business through cloud ecosystem partnerships
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and experience working across Product, Enablement, Marketing and Sales
- Previous management experience
Extra great if you have:
- Direct experience leading ISV alliances with/within Google
- Experience working in a high speed, dynamic startup environment with both structured and unstructured deliverables
- Previous alliances management experience at a COSS organization
We give back to our employees
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
#LI-Remote #LI-EF1 #BI-Remote
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.