Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Redis is looking for a full-time, in-house talent sourcer to join our growing recruiting team in our Tel Aviv office.
In this role you will work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to recognize and attract top Engineering, Product Managers, Support, and Sales prospects.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about experimenting with new methods and approaches to driving top talent to our open positions, with a genuine interest in connecting top talent with their perfect next opportunity.
If you have a desire to do the impossible and showcase your sourcing skills, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to fully understand the requirements of the role, its function, how it fits into the organization, and optimize the performance of job listings.
- Build and share sourcing best practices within the Talent Acquisition team.
- Identify, explore, and execute effective tactics for sourcing and screening candidates.
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates through Stack Overflow, GitHub, LinkedIn, AngelList, Facebook, Twitter, forums, meetups, and alternative sources.
- Develop strategies to ensure talent pipelines are sufficient for our current needs, as well as our future business growth.
- 2+ years of broad sourcing experience, with focus on technical positions (Developers, DevOps, Automation, Product, Support, etc.)
- Proven experience identifying and engaging passive candidates
- Proficiency with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, ATS, forums, social media, or recruiting database required; advanced Boolean skills required
- Deep understanding of engineering functions and ability to assess a candidate’s technical skills
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers and recruiters
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Compelling communication skills
- Proven background in using innovative research and sourcing methods and relentless in the pursuit to hire for niche areas and “hard to fill” roles.
- Ability to leverage multiple recruiting channels to drive results: email, LinkedIn, phone, or in person
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly Pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of the 50 best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUNS 100!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.