Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Technical Account Manager you will be the technical liaison for top-tier clients, serving as the subject matter expert on all-things-technical regarding the Redis platform.
The successful candidate will be a technically savvy multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, a love for challenges and a sales-oriented mind. Above all, a focus on world-class client service is key.
If you are level headed, comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, and truly service oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile to support clients, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- On-boarding and helping customers start their journey with Redis technological platform.
- Develop a strong working relationship with customers and become their trusted advisor.
- Provide Enhanced Enterprise Support and be the liaison between the technical support and the customer on any support issues.
- Collaborate with people across Redis internationally to initiate and drive new processes that streamline product delivery.
- Support the post-sales process by understanding the clients’ needs, Redis technological platform, and how to build bridges between them.
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients and become their trusted adviser.
- Drive the technical aspects of clients’ revenue performance optimization process.
- Serve as the technical and product expert for the clients in all matters.
- Identify and upsell new revenue-driving opportunities by evangelizing new and existing products and services.
What will you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience in pre/post sales engineering (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with server-side software development and Linux
- Strong technical skills with which to assess and address the client’s’ needs and challenges
- Proven multitasking and prioritization skills
- A Bachelor degree from a University is a must—preferably in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable proficiency with at least one programming language (Java, C#, Python)
- Experience with one or more of the following: NoSQL, IMDG, IMDB or distributed caches
- Practical hands-on experience with a major cloud provider (AWS, Azure or GCP)
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.