Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As our Technical GTM Manager you will have a leading role ensuring the needs of our customers are represented in the product life cycle and that our field organizations have the knowledge to execute against the company's product vision.
The accelerating growth of Redis has created demand for an individual leader to take ownership of the feedback loops from Field teams to Product.
This is an innovative role for a natural leader who is equally confident in their technical awareness, analytic abilities, and their presence in front of executive leadership. You will demonstrate success in this role because your detailed analysis of our customer’s needs will positively impact revenue growth and churn reduction.
What you’ll do:
- Own the collection of technical requirements related to product features, bugs, and potential innovative new ideas that come from our customers and prospects.
- Maintain detailed and aggregate analysis of the revenue impact of product needs and requirements of our customers
- Regularly report to the executive team on the product requirements from the global customer-base and the revenue impact and ROI for pursuing specific product decisions
- Participate with Executive leadership in the discovery and revenue estimation of new product strategies.
- Participate in the discussions and decisions about the product roadmap as a representative of the global Field Organization
- Maintain details and timing of product-related commitments to customers, and ensure those are accounted for in the product roadmap delivery schedule.
- Represent the needs and requirements of the customer-facing field organizations in the product life cycle
- Ensure all enablement and knowledge transfer required as a part of the product life cycle is delivered to the field organization at the right times.
- Assist with the Field and Product organizations external communications to customers on the delivery of new product capabilities.
What will you need to have?
- Prior role(s) requiring technical analysis of requirements for software products or enterprise architecture – preferably with infrastructure, middleware, or backend technologies.
- Demonstrate a history of detailed analysis, maintaining comprehensive sets of information, and providing clear and concise summaries
- Strong communication and presentation skills with specific history presenting to C-level executives
We give back to our employees
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
#LI-Remote #LI-EF1 #BI-Remote
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.