Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
Are you excited to demonstrate how data and data platforms can transform businesses? Do you love partnering cross-functionally to bring new products to market and show the cool technology behind them? Read on, because we are hiring a Technical Product Marketing Manager to do just that. As a Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for connecting the dots between Redis products’ value and the technology they are built on, showcasing the use cases they support, and creating technical marketing collateral such as product demos and technical blogs to drive product awareness and adoption.
A successful candidate will be comfortable with both technical and creative aspects of positioning database technologies and have insight into how developers and IT decision-makers think and evaluate the software. This role is for people who love to tell the enterprise software story in a compelling, authentic, and engaging way through content development and other initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Product Management, Solution Architects) to develop product demos, technical blogs, white papers and reference architectures with which to execute product launches, demand generation campaigns, technical sales enablement, and marketing programs.
- Work closely with our top-tier cloud partners to build joint technical stories and technical go-to-market with a joint value proposition.
- Collaborate across the product, marketing, and technical sales teams to create a sales and demand generation technical playbook for adoption of the core Redis Enterprise offering.
- Write blogs and host quarterly webinars that go deeper into the evolving NoSQL database market and demonstrate why Redis is among the best-of-the-breed databases.
- Manage complex projects and keep them on track and on time in a highly independent environment.
What will you need to have?
- 8-10 years of industry experience working for SaaS companies
- Prior experience or background in technology/development highly preferable; Experience in a database company preferred
- Proven experience in content creation—including blog posts, decks, videos, demos, and reference architectures
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including the ability to create effective presentations; Ability to present complex technical solutions in a clear and convincing way, also through deep technical collateral
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment
Extra great if you have:
- Prior work experience or proven ability to quickly pick up the market and technology landscape in which Redis competes
- 3 years of either product management or pre-sales experience
- Prior technical marketing experience in SaaS companies in the IT industry
- Have experience in being part of the DevOps team, in a SRE capacity or have a background in building solutions for that audience.
- CS Degree and/or MBA preferred
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.