Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a member of the Redis global technical support team, you will be responsible for helping customers diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
You must have great interpersonal skills, as the role requires you to maintain close relationships with customers, fellow team members, DevOps teams, R&D teams and sales teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the customer to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed. Document issues and collaborate with Engineering (if needed) to provide solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing and deployment of Redis software.
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales and Engineering.
- Serve as the customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation.
- Participate in new product development, customer training, and other support-related activities.
- Help customers realize and maximize the value of their Redis subscription.
What will you need to have?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Any Linux certification (preferred)
- Twelve or more years of technical support, customer success in the software industry.
- A strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- A proficiency in communication and presentation, both written and verbal (in English)
- High availability and commitment to customers at any time
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and TCP/IP
Extra great if you have:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information systems
- Programming skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
- Experience working in both cloud-based and on-premise service and technology environment
- Experience working with container orchestration environments, such as Kubernetes
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.