Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our R&D Department in Tel-Aviv.
Why would you love this job?
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be working on the full cycle of automated and manual testing: creating a strategy; writing a plan; creating and executing tests; logging and verifying bugs.
The ideal candidate is a team player that has experience in test automation-programming tools and web testing, as well as an eagerness to find the blockers in our products.
If you are passionate about looking at a product from different angles with different perspectives and testing it with different expectations, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement automation test scenarios in Python for the fastest database running as a distributed system.
- Understand the overall system, write test scenarios that represent the user journey.
- Perform various types of testing, including functional, system integration, scaling and exploratory.
- Collaborate with developers, product & project managers, to address any bugs, defects or feature requirements.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution workflow so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve them.
What will you need to have?
- Previous hands-on experience in testing complex software systems
- Substantial development experience in automation flows (Java or Python)
- Deep understanding in QA methodologies, writing test cases, tools and procedures.
- Experience with usability and functional testing—working with and thinking like different users to bring variation to testing assignments
- Knowledge with Linux OS and networking protocols
- Team player with great communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-learning and independent
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Google Docs
- Experience with containerized architecture like: Docker, K8S
- Knowledge with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VmWare, Azure, etc.
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.