Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be working on the full cycle of automated and manual testing: creating a strategy; writing a plan; creating and executing tests; logging and verifying bugs.
The ideal candidate is a team player that has experience in test automation-programming tools and web testing, as well as an eagerness to find the blockers in our products.
If you are passionate about looking at a product from different angles with different perspectives and testing it with different expectations, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement automation test scenarios which will be used to test the UI systems.
- Understand the overall system, write test scenarios that represent the user journey.
- Perform various types of testing, including functional, system integration, regression and exploratory.
- Collaborate with developers to address any bugs, defects or issues found.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution workflow so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve them.
What will you need to have?
- Previous experience with GUI / CLI / Web automation
- Substantial development experience using JS/ NodeJS / Java / Selenium / Python
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in testing web systems across different browsers
- Experience with usability and functional testing—working with and thinking like different users to bring variation to testing assignments
- Team player with great communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-learning and independent
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Google Docs
- Familiarity with web debugging tools
- Knowledge of UI frameworks such as REACT, Angular.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of 50's best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.