Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We’re looking for a VP of FP&A to lead the Financial Planning and Analysis function. This is a leadership position, and you’ll be a key member of the CFO team.
In this role, you’ll manage the financial planning and analysis organization. You’ll be responsible for our Annual Operating Plan, which drives performance throughout the organization and provide meaningful insights on the business to the CFO and Executive Team.
We’re looking for a seasoned leader who knows how to build a great team and is skilled in doing the FP&A work —as well as delegating key pieces to the FP&A team.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the CFO on defining our annual business planning process.
- Lead execution of Redis’ Annual Operating Plan and budget process.
- Manage budget vs. actual performance across the organization.
- Select and manage key budgeting tools, reporting, and communication.
- Prepare and oversee quarterly forecasts, including quantitative data, and communicate risks and assumptions clearly.
- Ensure that all budgets and forecasts are accurate, comprehensive, and completed in a timely fashion.
- Drive an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing our annual and quarterly financial plans and analyses that link to Redis’ strategic objectives.
- Present, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics.
- Partner closely with business leaders to impact strategic business decisions that include optimizing pricing, managing cost of revenues, and other operating expenses.
- Work closely with the accounting team on developing and reporting various forecasts.
What will you need to have?
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A or related roles; 5+ years proven work experience as a VP of FP&A, Head of FP&A, Director of FP&A, or similar roles
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS experience in growing startup environments
- Experienced finance expertise in a global publicly-traded software company
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and executive presence
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, and executive management.
- Advanced Excel skills
- 2-3 days a week in our Mountain View, CA office once it is reopened
Extra great if you have:
- MBA or master’s degree in a related field
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.